All of the products at MusePrintables.com are digital. This means that it is impossible to return a product after it has been downloaded. For this reason, all sales are final and not refundable. However, we will issue refunds in a small number of situations:
- If there is a defect in the product that can't be corrected. There is a difference between a defect and not knowing how to use the product. Most claims of defects are due to this and not an actual defect in the product.
- If you accidentally placed a duplicate order.
If your situation matches one of the requirements above, contact us to request a refund.
We currently offer free versions of everything on our site. The only difference between the free and paid versions is a watermark. The free versions can be downloaded and tested prior to buying. Because of this, we are unable to issue refunds in the following situations:
- You don't have the knowledge and skill to use the product.
- You don't have the software to use the product.
- You changed your mind and no longer need the item.
- You assume features that aren't specified.
- You are unable to make the product work because you ignore our recommendations for devices, software, etc. This includes using the printables on a mobile device or using anything other than Adobe Reader for PDF files.
- You purchased by accident.
All refunds are granted at our sole discretion.