What Is Supported
- Product defects - If there is an issue with the product itself, we will attempt to fix it. Please note that there is a difference between a defect in the product and not knowing how to use it.
- Download Issues - We will provide support if you receive an error from our end when downloading. Please note that this is very rare. Nearly all support requests for download issues aren't related to a problem on our end. They are due to connection issues on your end, not knowing how to download files on a phone or tablet, etc. Get tips on resolving download issues.
- Duplicate Orders - We will issue a refund if you accidentally order twice.
What Isn't Supported
- Anything Covered in Our Support Section - If something could have been resolved by reading our support section, we won't provide support via email. You are responsible for reading these articles prior to contacting us.
- Software - We are unable to teach you software or assist with using our printables with software. You need to search Google, YouTube, or the support site for your software for help.
- Troubleshooting Printer Issues - We do have a limited selection of support articles on printing. If these don't resolve your issue, you need to read your printer manual or search Google.
- Basic Computer Skills - We can't teach basic skills like how to download files or how to open a zip file.
- Mobile Devices - Some of our printables may work on mobile devices. However, we haven't tested this and are unable to help you if you experience problems. We recommend using a desktop or laptop instead.
- Download Issues on Your End - Most download issues are not caused by anything on our end. We are unable to provide support if your download issue relates to not knowing how to download on a phone/tablet, security restrictions on your network, or a similar issue on your end. See our download tips.
- Customization and Requests - We are unable to customize designs in any way or accept requests for specific designs. We only sell pre-made designs.
- Issues Related to Not Following Our Advice - We are unable to offer assistance if you don't follow our advice. For example, we recommend using Adobe Reader with PDF files for the best results. Because other programs may cause problems (especially Preview on Macs), we won't provide support if you choose to use them.
When Support Will Be Refused
- Not Being Polite - Rudeness, demanding attitudes, threats, using profanity or all caps, etc. will not be tolerated at all.
- Not Providing Information - We won't provide support if you don't provide your order number, the email address and name associated with your order, and a detailed description of your issue.
- Multiple Emails - Don't harass us with multiple messages about the same issue. We generally reply within a few hours if you contact us during normal US business hours.
- Unreasonable Complaints - We won't respond to complaints about features, limitations, etc. that are specified in the information for a download or can be determined by reading our support section and downloading free versions. Don't assume features, file formats, or anything else unless they are clearly stated.
What Happens if You Violate Our Support Policies
Violations of these policies will result in a permanent ban from making further purchases. We used to give warnings about these policies. However, there have been too many instances of people trying to argue with us, being rude, etc. to be able to continue this.
Why These Policies Are Necessary
We provide a large collection of free printables and reasonably-priced premium versions of those printables. We want to keep doing this, but it won't be possible if we provide extensive support for using the printables. Because of this, we have worked very hard to reduce the need to request support. This includes the following:
- Free Downloads - We realize that some printables have a learning curve, which is one reason we offer free versions. Our free downloads are exactly the same as the paid versions except they contain a watermark. This makes it possible to test printing and using the downloads before purchasing.
- Support Section - We provide a support section that covers many common issues.
This has resulted in far less than 1% of customers contacting us for support. Unfortunately, nearly all support requests violate one or more policies. It's necessary to strictly limit support to keep doing what we are for the majority. We won't allow a few to ruin it for everybody.